- do you feel like you’re living in the matrix?
- have your lost your creative mojo?
- are you in a rut of the mundane that you feel like you can’t step out of?
then… you need an ENERGY ADVENTURE.
take yourself out of the everyday by going out into nature + trekking into the “magic space” where the familiar physical reality meets the expanded energy reality.
energy adventures provide you with:
- natural highly-charged, beautiful or very stimulating cultural environments where your body tech charges + regenerates just by being there
- fun + unusual hands-on “classrooms” like hiking trails, cross-country walking + running expeditions, tent camping, outdoor cooking, ocean swimming, snorkeling, culture + history outtings + road-tripping to learn + discover new things about the world of energy + energy arts
- field demonstrations of energy in action through the natural environment [flora, fauna, volcanoes, geology, weather, etc.]
- daily energy|fit movement to condition your body
- cool|vibe practical meditations in the field – we like to be on the move hiking or running or on the road while we’re meditating! – to plug you into new energy to be creative, manifest good stuff + do well by doing good
- directed energy work to interact with + contribute to the environment you are visiting
- healthy vegconscious eating
- deep rest
eaa energy adventures can be a couple of hours, a day, a weekend, a week or longer. eaa regularly goes on energy adventures for ourselves; we have taken them to hawaii, broken bow lake in oklahoma, arkansas mountain country, colorado, utah, new mexico, texas mountain + coastal regions, idaho, wyoming, california, virginia, rhode island, maine, nova scotia + ecuador. we especially enjoy trekking to less visited state, regional + national parks. we invite you to come along on these treks or book one for yourself.
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-832-928-8837 to plug into new energy to manifest good stuff with eaa space + place ecomanagement for your living, working + creative spaces.